Hi,
I'm using a nightly build of struts (20021101) and can't get the
StrutsTestCase unit testing framework to work for sub-applications...

I've tried using struts 1.1-b2 and the the tests work partially
(forwards verification doesn't deal with forwards defined within an
action in a sub-application), but the Struts Dynamic Validator doesn't
seem to work properly...

Does anyone have these problems? Is there any way of using Dynamic
Validators in struts 1.1-b2?

Thanks in advance,
    Jorge

   inesc-id   Jorge Martins              | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lisboa        Software Engineering Group |
http://www.esw.inesc-id.pt/~jorge