Hi,
   I am sure I am doing something wrong here.

        <bean:write name="reportid" property="reportID"/>
        <logic:greaterThan name="reportid" property="reportID" value="19">
        </logic:greaterThan>

Now if I put a bean in the session with the proper getter method, the tag
above should pick up.

Now my action sets the proper value in the bean ( it even prints it after
setting it ) and forwards to a jsp.
Is something missing here ?
The action is this.
<!-- Generic forward -->
    <action    path="/generic"
               type="com.hcl.smartmanage.web.action.GenericForwardAction"
               name="noDataForm"
                           validate="false"
               scope="session">
               <forward name="REPORTER" path="/reports/report.jsp"/>
   </action>
Thanks.
Mohan