Hi,
   No. Actually the bean is a different bean. NoDataForm is this

public final class NoDataForm extends ActionForm {
    public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,
                                 HttpServletRequest request){
    return errors;
    }
} // and validate="false"

I don't have any data. So I am just forwarding after setting a bean in the
session.

<bean:write name="reportid" property="reportID"/>
    Mohan>      <logic:greaterThan name="reportid" property="reportID"
value="19">
    Mohan>      </logic:greaterThan>

//---------------------Action is this---------------------
        ReportIdentifierBean reportBean =
                        ( ReportIdentifierBean
)request.getSession().getAttribute( WebConstants.REPORT_ID );
                if( reportBean == null) {
                        reportBean = new ReportIdentifierBean();
                        reportBean.setReportID( report );
                        request.getSession().setAttribute(
WebConstants.REPORT_ID, reportBean );
                }