From: Susan Bradeen
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: file upload + WebSphere 4.0 - IOException while reading
file element

David,

This *may* be a WebSphere issue. We were working on a non-Struts web app
over this past Summer in which we had problems uploading large files
(anything over 15K, I think). I believe we resorted to using a program one
of our iSeries developers created as our work-around for uploading larger
files.

Susan Bradeen

"Purcell, Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/14/2002 10:36 AM