From: Brian Topping [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: November 18, 2002 9:48 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: j_security_check

Darren,

Try completely cleaning your login form of Struts tags.  When you get that
work, add them back slowly to see which ones are giving the problem.

I've found that I can put a login form using j_security_check inside a
Struts
tile, but using Struts tags caused problems for me of the sort you are
having.  I haven't gone deeper than that, it's something I want to figure
out
some day, but it works fine for now.  (I'd like to go get a beer or out in
the sunshine someday too, so you can imagine how this one stacks up on the
list ;)

hth,

-b