My understanding is that you have to use an extension mapping in order to
use the Module functionality, i.e. '*.do'

What are people doing if they need to serve say a '.pdf' from an action?
That is, my pdf is dynamic and requires the use of the same DAO's that I use
for my jsp pages.  Sure you can set the mime type, but Internet Explorer
ignores these most of the time and counts on the extension.  If you map
*.pdf and *.do then you won't be able to server static pdf's???

Kurt Madel
Programmer, CSMi
(703) 823-4300 ext. 170