From: Jana Navaneethan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:41 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Re: How to build Multi-Lingual Web Site?

Thanks to every one for your valuable suggestions!

I have decided to go with converting .html to .jsp and use properties
for serving these messages. Now my properties file has 600 lines of code
is it large? or is it OK?  I believe this file is loaded only once by
the Action Servlet and kept in memory right? Will there be any memory
issues? or Performance down grades because of this huge properties file.
Is there any other better way of doing this? Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jana.