Can't hide combo boxes.  Use javascript to move them out of the way.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:57 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: OT :Please help java script menus interfering with form
elements

hello all,
 i know this is off topic,please help me out,i am using a ready made
javascript drop down menu that is available from a site. and it is
scrolling down vertically ( like the one on the Rational Rose
Site)
i have form elements on a page and i have a problem that the drop down
menu goes behind the form elements especially combo boxes and is not
visible, has some one faced this problem earlier,please help me out on
this .....

regards,
amit