From: Yann Verlynde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 17:16
To: Struts
Subject: Problem with actionForm scope

Hello,

It seems that I lost my attributes of the form. It seems that my form is
reinitialized when the form is redisplayed.
My form is well defined in my struts-config.xml file as to be used in
session scope.
However, I would like to keep these parameter because I would like to fill
the form at different moments.

name.jsp (1)--->Form class -->name.jsp (filled with the (1)
information)-->Form class etc....

Thanks in advance
Yann