2002. november 25. 10:39 dátummal Andrew Hill ezt írtad:
> Thanks for the answer,
> My reset method is empty. I have one JSP Page and one form class, but I
> would like to return on my JSP page after the user has chosen a value in a
> select tag.
> The form class is populated with its value and my action class is in charge
> of getting information from the database (where id = value).
> I don't understand why my form is reset whereas my reset method is empty

Are you sure that you're in the same session? (check it with writing out your
sessionid in every page for debugging. if it changes from request to request
you're in trouble).

 I used to have a problem with sessions recently and found the same behaviour,
and we found that the container created a new session for each request.

I am sorry to say this, but we did not know what solved our problem. We tried
a lots of things and suddenly the problem dissapeared.

I know for sure that this problem did not appear with authentication turned
on.

Tib