You have said nothing about which release you're working with. If it's a nightly build it should work - if you're not using a nightly build, I'd suggest you grab a nice, fresh binary off the shelf and give things a go. The validator should be there for modules (that's what we call them now - not sub-apps).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

When using multi-applications in struts and using a different validator.xml
for each sub-application, the validator framework fails to work. No
validation occurs.

--> The plugin configuration of the main app:
<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
<set-property property="pathnames"
value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
</plug-in>

--> The plugin configuration of the sub-app:
<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
<set-property property="pathnames"
value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/q20031/validation.xml"/>
</plug-in>

Is there a solution for this problem?

--
Eddie Bush