From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:06 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Validation framework not multi-app aware.

You have said nothing about which release you're working with.  If it's
a nightly build it should work - if you're not using a nightly build,
I'd suggest you grab a nice, fresh binary off the shelf and give things
a go.  The validator should be there for modules (that's what we call
them now - not sub-apps).

--
Eddie Bush