Nested tags were available as a separate download prior to 1.1.  I have
been using them quite succesfully up until now.

What I really need to do is this....

I have several rows of data which are editable in individual text boxes.
For each row I have a checkbox.

When the user makes a change in any of the rows I need to set the check
box to selected.

The probblem is that I am unable to get the nested:text onchange event to
evaluate a run time expression.  It just dumps my code out as it.

So this...

<nested:text onchange="makeEditDirty('a','b','<%=variable%>');" />

results in html something like this...

<input type="text" onchange="makeEditDirty('a','b','<%=variable%>');" />

instead of

onchange="makeEditDirty('a','b','0');" />

I need to be able to pass in the row number to this script method.

Regards.

David