Hi, people!

        I am trying to develop a little system in struts for 3 weeks now and I
can't solve some (very basic) problems. I try read the documentations,
but some I can resolve anyway. Please, I need some help!
        My questions:

        1. When I try to use the execute() in a Action, the method is nota
called. When I try with perform() works fine, but I known this is
deprecaced..... (I try struts 1.0.2 and now struts 1.1 - same result).
        2. I try to prepopulate a form (request scope) and does not works. I
try to set: request.setAttribute("myfield","myvalue"), and nothing.
        3. To prepopulate a Form, I must to call a Action, prepopulate a bean
and then call a Form? That right?

        Please, I need some help. Thanks to all.

--
        CUL8R,[]s
    Jim Bruno Goldberg