My initial SQL SELECT statement that creates my ResultSet pulls data from
several tables.  I wasn't sure if the RowSetWriter implementation would be
able to accommodate this scenario, so I've started using the CachedRowSet
object as a means of passing data from DAO to business logic and back.  I
had to kill the writer in order to use the 'acceptChanges()' method.  Does
the default RowSetWriter handle updating multiple tables?

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email
address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]