2002. november 28. 09:36 dátummal Mouratidis, Georg ezt írtad:
> Hi,
>
> how can i determine the order of the error appeareance.
> i want to determine what error index schould come in which order.
> is it possible?

They are listed in the order of assignment.

For me it is usually enough to sort them in the order of :

GENERAL_ERROR, and then in the order of the properties on the html form.
(which is in the jsp, so I can hard-code the error output as well)

I did not try this, but you can use multiple ActionMessages. Group your
messages, add your message to the appropriate group, and  the messages will
be written to the page in the order of the message collection appear on the
page. AFAIK.

Hth,

tib