2002. november 28. 10:03 dátummal Mouratidis, Georg ezt írtad:
> So do i have to sort them by my own?
>
> Because i do not get ther errors in the order of assignment.
> i get the errors in aplhabetical order although my validation
> is made in the order of appeareance inside my form!

Check the "property" attribute of the html:errors tag. This might be what you
need. But to use this you have to add the ActionError to the ActionErrors
providing the "property" which caused the error eg you have a malformed
email, then you have to use 'ActionErrors.add("email", new
ActionError("error.email.invalid"));' and not the GLOBAL_ERROR key. On the
jsp if you write <html:errors property="email" /> then only the email errors
will be printed.

Hth,

Tib