Greetings!!

I understand what you are saying. However,  I was thinking that  it might be
possible to pre-populate the ActionForms with a generic action class (not
tied to any particular form) and put them in the current session.

The following is an excerpt from "Mastering Jakarta Struts" that supports my
idea.

" if the sesion already includes an instance of the ActionForm named by
the <form> element's name attribute, then the values stored in its data
members         will be used to prepopulate the input values. "

If anyone else have any opinions on this please don't be afraid to comment :-)

Thanks in advance,

Curtney Jacobs

--
U-Interface.com