Greetings!!

I have solved the problem, quite simple really.

I was not associating the ActionForm instance to the form bean declared in my
struts-config.xml file.

However, I would like a cleaner approach to doing the association. Currently,
I have the following in my generic action class:

request.getSession().setAttribute("StudentForm", sForm);
request.getSession().setAttribute("GuardianForm", gForm);

Thanks in advance,

Curtney Jacobs

--
U-Interface.com