From: Andrew Watters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 9:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Constructing absolute URL in struts 1.1-b2

Thanks Edgar for your prompt reply. It is good to know I'm not going mad
- I searched the archives but couldn't find anything.

I tried both request.getRequestDispatcher.forward and
response.sendRedirect but in both cases I got an IllegalStateException
because the response was already committed. I haven't done anything to
commit the response in my controller, I think, so I assumed that the
struts framework had done so. Is this assumption correct do you know?

Thanks again for your help.
Andrew