Karr, David wrote:
I think I found the problem in the latest code base.  Adding "styleId" to "html-el:image" required one more change that I didn't think of.  I had to uncomment the use of the "styleId" attribute in the BeanInfo class.  I've submitted a fix which will hopefully be in tonight's build (if the problem with building of struts-el has been resolved).
fwiw, i also did that, and i still go the "no setter method" jsp error mentioned earlier in the thread. hopefully you will nail the issue tho. thanks david!