Hi everyone,

Im new to structs so please be gentle.

I have an action that forwards onto a jsp page with a form.
When the form buttons are pressed a different action is called.

Action1 ---> testform.jsp ---> Action2

All works fine if the form passes validation.

When the form fails validation, I expect to be returned back to the

Any clue what Im doing wrong?

Peter.

Attached is my source code, if anyone wants a look.

from my struts-config.xml

<form-bean name="testFormBean"
type="com.starjar.mint.webapp.TestForm">
</form-bean>
<!-- display the testform. -->
<action path="/displayTestFormBean"
type="com.starjar.mint.webapp.actions.DisplayTestFormAction"
name="testFormBean"
validate="false"

<forward name="success" path="/WEB-INF/TestForm.jsp" />
<forward name="failure" path="/index.jsp"/>
</action>

<!-- when one of the submit buttons on the form is pressed this action
is called. with the property 'form_action' set according to which button
was pressed
-->
<action path="/processTestFromAction"
type="com.starjar.mint.webapp.actions.ProcessTestFromAction"
name="testFormBean"
validate="true"
input="/WEB-INF/TestForm.jsp"
parameter="form_action"

<forward name="success" path="/index.jsp" />
<forward name="failure" path="/WEB-INF/TestForm.jsp"/>
</action>