I'm not certain, but are you sure that your DTD's are being found? We once
had a similar problem due to firewall issues.

Steve

                    "Robert

                    Taylor"              To:     "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    <rtaylor@mulew        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    ork.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Error loading struts-config

                    12/23/2002

                    08:21 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Looks like the ActionServlet cannot find the config file at all. Make sure
the config parameter of the ActionServlet entry in web.xml is pointing to
the struts-config.xml file.

robert