Hello,

I have created the action form that contains the getter method for a property
geozoneID, but when I try to run my project on the local server, I keep getting the
error message:

Error Message: No getter method for property geozoneID of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Here is the code for my actionForm:

package tgt.transportation.points.form;

import java.util.Vector;

import org.apache.struts.action.ActionError;

import org.apache.struts.action.ActionErrors;

/**

* Form Bean for Geographic Zone Maintenance

*/

public class GeoZoneForm extends ActionForm {

protected String geozoneID = null;

protected String geozoneName = null;

/**

* The maintenance action we are performing (Create or Edit).

*/

private String action = "Edit";

/**

* Should we auto-connect at startup time?

*/

private boolean autoConnect = false;

/**

* The host name.

*/

private String host = null;

/**

* Gets the geozoneID

* @return Returns a String

*/

public String getGeoZoneID()

{return this.geozoneID;}

/**

* Sets the geozoneID

* @param geozoneID The geozoneID to set

*/

public void setGeoZoneID(String geozoneID)

{this.geozoneID = geozoneID;}

/**

* Gets the geozoneName

* @return Returns a String

*/

public String getGeoZoneName()

{return this.geozoneName;}

/**

* Sets the geozoneName

* @param geozoneName The geozoneName to set

*/

public void setGeoZoneName(String geozoneName)

{this.geozoneName = geozoneName;}

// ----------------------------------------------------------- Properties

/**

* Return the maintenance action.

*/

public String getAction() {

return (this.action)

}.

/**

* Set the maintenance action.

*

* @param action The new maintenance action.

*/

public void setAction(String action) {

this.action = action;

}

/**

* Return the auto-connect flag.

*/

public boolean getAutoConnect() {

return (this.autoConnect);

}

/**

* Set the auto-connect flag.

*

* @param autoConnect The new auto-connect flag

*/

public void setAutoConnect(boolean autoConnect) {

this.autoConnect = autoConnect;

}

/**

* Return the host name.

*/

public String getHost() {

return (this.host);

}

/**

* Set the host name.

*

* @param host The host name

*/

public void setHost(String host) {

this.host = host;

}

/**

* Reset all properties to their default values.

*

* @param mapping The mapping used to select this instance

* @param request The servlet request we are processing

*/

public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request) {

this.action = "Edit";

this.autoConnect = false;

this.host = null;

this.geozoneID = null;

this.geozoneName = null;

}

/**

* Validate the properties that have been set from this HTTP request,

* and return an <code>ActionErrors</code> object that encapsulates any

* validation errors that have been found. If no errors are found, return

* recorded error messages.

*

* @param mapping The mapping used to select this instance

* @param request The servlet request we are processing

*/

public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,

HttpServletRequest request) {

if ((geozoneID == null) || (geozoneID.length() < 1))

errors.add("geozoneID", new ActionError("error.geozoneID.required"));

if ((geozoneName == null) || (geozoneName.length() < 1))

errors.add("geozoneName", new ActionError("error.geozoneName.required"));

return errors;

}

}

Could the problem be with the Action Object that is associated with the Action Form?
Any help would be appreciated.

David Rothschadl