Actually, I'm not getting the famous Struts blank screen of
nothingness, but rather, it seems that validation is just not kicking
in - it routes me to my success page.

I am using the forwardInput="true" on my <controller> element and have
the input specified as "editProfile" where my forward is below:

<forward name="editProfile" path="/userProfile.do"/>

I've tried using the path instead (input="/userProfile.do") and it
doesn't seem to work either.  I'm sure it's something simple, I just
can't seem to figure it out right now.

Thanks,

Matt

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Michelle Wynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I assume you are only getting nothing when the server side validation
> fails.  If you are getting nothing when the validation doesn't fail
that is
> another problem.
>
> If it is the former, I suspect your problem is related to your input
> parameter in the action mapping.  I had a similar situation (blank
screen
> when server side validation failed and javascript was turned off).
Turned
> out Input was set to an invalid path, once it was corrected, it
worked like
> a charm.
>

>                       "Matt Raible"

>                       <matt@raibledesig        To: