From: Zsolt Koppany [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to forward from a struts form to a login dialog ?

Hi,

in a struts form I want to check whether to user has already logged in. If
not, instead of showing the form I want to forward the user to a login
dialog
and he must log in. After the user logged in, I want him to come back to the

form and I have to restore the original parameters of the form.

What is the best solution?

Zsolt