I just did a quick rebuild of a project using the new Beta 3 version of
Struts
and started getting an error loading a plugin. The project worked OK
with
Beta 2. I probably missed something -- here is what I did:

1. Replace Struts Beta 2 related jars in Tomcat 1.1.12 based container

with Beta 3 jars
2. Replace TLDs
3. Started Tomcat and received an error in the
ActionServlet.initModulePlugIns
while initializing com.fgm.web.menu.MneuPlugIn.init
4. Reverted back to Beta 2 and all works again.
5. Repeated steps 1-4

Does anyone know if there are changes I need to make anywhere else or
if
there was a change made to the way plugins initialize?

Thanks,

David Morris