Hi, Just as in the examples on the struts site I've succesfully
configured a mysql datasource and had it print the results of queries
from out of an action class. I am using struts 1.1-b2.

I want to replace my current dbpooling(I wrote last year)with the struts
datasource and dbcp, I am having one problem though.  I can't get a
connection in my beans to the database because I have no access to the
getDataSource(request,key) method. Since my pooling methods were hard
wired I just went in to the database by passing a database name to the
methods.

The stock answer is to pass a connection to the bean, but that means
I'll be rewriting a lot of code.

How can I access the datasource from a bean?

~/nick