One, possibly hokie way, of doing this would be to use parameters in your resources.  For example, say your error resource is defined as
This makes the *entire* text of foo.error dynamic.

excellent, that is awesome!
no way to make individual prefix based on class though? :(

I have a root page layout tile that is something like:

<%@ include file="header.jsp" %>
 .
 .
 <tiles:insert attribute="nav"/>
 .
 .
 <tiles:insert attribute="body"/>
 .
 .

My individual tiles extend the layout tile.  The extensions in turn specify the actual the values for the 'title' and 'body' attributes.  However, I don't have to repeat 'hea

hmm, i have done the same thing, but my jsp imports etc don't seem to come over to each individual tiles..