george

I never had to solve the problem but I believe that maintaining a session across machines can be problematic , at least with tomcat 3.*... Sorry i can be much help in a detailed way becuase I've never tested this.. It could be nonesense, i'm not sure.. I'm sure they'll be some package to deal with this, but again i don't have details.

cheers mark