http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/2287
Above is great article!
.V

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Reviews and feedback on my book, Struts Kick Start, have been very good so
far.

The primary differences I can see for this book are its detailed taglib
examples and the enclosed CD-Rom which contains a good number of open
source packages like Struts, Tomcat, Axis, JBoss, XDoclet, Mysql, etc.

Also, people have told me they thought the coverage of Ant and JUnit/Cactus
testing was good.

Not trying to take away from the other excellent books available.

Kevin

http://www.strutskickstart.com

"V. Cekvenich" To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> cc: (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife) Sent by: news Subject: Re: Wanted a Good Struts Book <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/07/2003 09:59 PM Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"

"Struts in Action" by Husted if you buy only one.

Alok Pota wrote:

I am about to wrap up for the day and head out to a bookstore to get a
good

book on Struts. I have to demo my little
Strut demo apps to my peers @ work.

What is a good Struts book? I am looking for a comprehensive coverage of
hopefully the latest version.

-Alok

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <