Thanks for these links but I have an another question.
When one wants to create a page JSP for a Struts application it is very
difficult to know which technology used.
The software components are numerous:

- Basic HTML tags (not specific to Struts)
- Basic Struts tags
(http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html)
- Nested tags
- Logic tags
- Tiles library
- The Struts-EL contrib library
- Struts-Layout library
- The <display:*>tag library (not specific to struts)
- others ????

All the items listed above are perhaps not in direct competition because
they offer not all exactly the same thing but I is not found there more.
I would put Basic HTML tags (not specific to Struts),Basic Struts tags and
Tiles in one group but for the remainder? nested vs logic:iterate vs
Struts-EL tags vs struts-layout list tag what is the best to display a list
of elements in a table
- where the number the number of recording varies
- with functions of sorting when a column's header is selected
- multiple column types (string, check box)

I would be really interested to know the complete list of tags which exist
and especially the advantages and disadvantages of each one to know which
choice to make to display a list?