Hi

I'm trying to make a simple html link <a href="">Foo</a> call an Action class I have setup.

My struts-config looks like this

<action
path="/listMembers"
type="com.itworks.formsareus.member.action.ListMembersAction"
scope="request"
name=""
validate="true"
input=""

And my URL is <a href="/FormsAreUs/listMembers">Foo</a>

the FormsAreUs is where my application is deployed.

No, as I am new to this and may be misusing terminology, I will explain that if I use a <html:form> stuff and call any of my other Actions that are configured they ALL worked 100% no problem.

But when I try and use this 'href' (I cannot nor do I want to user a html form as I need it to be a hyperlink) I get the following error:

/FormsAreUs/listMembers was not found on this server.

I believe it's actually trying to locate a file called "listMembers" and 'struts' isn't picking up as a URL MAP.

In addition I have tried changing the URL the 'full' URl I.E. http://www.servername.com/FormsAreUs/listMembers"; and even just /listMembers or ./listMembers and NONE of them work.

Any help or reference docs would be helpful.

Thanks.