From: John Bateman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 16:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using href's tp call an Action class.

Hi

I'm trying to make a simple html link <a href="">Foo</a> call an Action
class I have setup.

My struts-config looks like this

<action
    path="/listMembers"
    type="com.itworks.formsareus.member.action.ListMembersAction"
    scope="request"
    name=""
    validate="true"
    input=""

And my URL is <a href="/FormsAreUs/listMembers">Foo</a>

the FormsAreUs is where my application is deployed.

No, as I am new to this and may be misusing terminology, I will explain
that if I use a <html:form> stuff and call any of my other Actions that
are configured they ALL worked 100% no problem.

But when I try and use this 'href' (I cannot nor do I want to user a
html form as I need it to be a hyperlink) I get the following error:

/FormsAreUs/listMembers was not found on this server.

I believe it's actually trying to locate a file called "listMembers" and
'struts' isn't picking up as a URL MAP.

In addition I have tried changing the URL the 'full' URl I.E.
http://www.servername.com/FormsAreUs/listMembers"; and even just
/listMembers or ./listMembers and NONE of them work.

Any help or reference docs would be helpful.

Thanks.