Hello,

To use the iterate, select, ...   I want to put a collection bean in the
request scope
so the java code is
"request.getSession().setAttribute("intArray",intArray);"

OK I make it works, but I've got a newbie architecture question

Accordind to struts philosophy but where to put this java code ???

- in the jsp : not really nice , specially if I have to do somme request
to build the collection
- in the action form reset method : work the first time when the Form bean
is created but not during folowing jsp  access
- in the action : but must do in every action doing forward to this form
- other

Thanks