Hi all,

I am glancing the 11th chapter of "Struts in action" chapter: "Tiles". In 11.3.3 it says that by declaring a definition in the XML file, it will be available for the app. It also says for Definition tag "the syntax used wuthin the XML config file is similar to the tiles <definition> tag".

However, when we do the definition in a JSP page we have available the scope attribute to specify scope. Why is not this attribute available in the XML definition. where am I mistaking.

Another question. Can I specify a .do rather than a jsp file in definitions?

TIA,

Adolfo.