From: Joćo Paulo Batistella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:51 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: A form with a List

Thanks.
Professionals is only an example. I tried to say is that I have not only one
professional (or something else) but many. As you said, I understand that I can have
an attribute that can store these professionals. Can you give me a simple example?
This attribute is an array of java.lang.Object?
Thanks,
Joao Paulo.
 Sri Sankaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I don't know what you mean by
"professionals". However, treating it as some java.lang.Object you can easily
accomplish this with a form-bean that has a List of "professionals" and display the
contents of the list in your JSP using a .

Am I missing something?

Sri