From: Joćo Paulo Batistella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:44 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: A form with a List

Thanks again.
But my doubt is not how to use iterate tag. It's how to model the form that store the
list of professionals (or anything else). Thanks, Joao Paulo.  Sri Sankaran
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Look at the file logic-iterate.jsp in the
struts-exercise-taglib application that ships with Struts. It demonstrates several
uses of .

It would also help to look at the documentation of tag at
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-logic.html#iterate.

Sri