From: Heligon Sandra
Sent: 15 January 2003 18:25
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: How to let a user click a column header to sort data in a t
ab le u sing struts?

That seems indeed very simple but I will know if somebody uses it with the
Tiles components.
Because with these components we do not write "with the hand" JSP  pages and
more particularly the tag < body > attached to each page. The page is build
with the content of the file tiles-def.xml.
Moreover I do not understand exactly how does this work.
And thus I do not see how to indicate the command
onLoad='initTable("table0");' for init the table to sorting.
This table can vary from one page to another, is it systematically necessary
to put the same id?
where do I have to put the JS command onLoad within a Tiles application?

Thanks in advance.