  From: dmz
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 6:21 PM
  Subject: i18n: property file content not display correctly

  Hi all:

       I am trying to display my page in French. I have set encoding to utf-8 for JSP
and HTML and also edited the property file so that it is encoded in utf-8. But some
characters are not displayed correctly even the encoding under view in IE6 shows utf-8
when auto-select is on. I am attaching part of the property file so you could check
its encoding. Has anyone run into this problem before? What should I do?

  Thanks.