> Hello World
>
> As some one who spent a several months out of work last year I am
> wondering just what this guy did wrong? Perhaps he was a little
> foolish and his prose was a tad bit contrite, but he did flag
> the subject as out-of-topic [OT]. Maybe he should used a
> different call sign [JOB] or something else for example.
> A little of over a month ago his post would have been
> up-lifting for me, a sign of the green shoots of recovery
> even if the role was US of A.

Actually not.

Subject: Not spam...I swear--

Perhaps your experience with job placement services is different from mine,
but even in the best of times they're brutal.  Downright brutal.  I hate
them.  They did good for me but they've screwed over several friends of
mine.  Badly.  Taking advantage of a respectable list for their sort of
marginal activities isn't exactly something that rates very high in my book.

> I am wondering what is funny or comical about being out of work
> or being forcibly placed out of work these day?

Perhaps you read something I didn't.  Or perhaps you're a cat lover.  Or
whatever.

chris