It seems that the struts binary distribution doesn't include a jar for the org.apache.struts.scaffold packages, so I have spent the last hour trying to build it, but the dependencies are getting out of hand! I have downloaded and configured jakarta-commons, jakarta-commons-velocity velocity, and log4j, and I'm getting sick of editing build.properties files!

Can I just download the jar from somewhere? I found outdated links to http://www.husted.com/builds/ but I haven't found the jar anywhere!

Just out of curiousity, why isn't this jar included in the struts binary distribution?

thanks for any suggestions...