Funny you should mention that.  I've been wondering the same thing.  Search
the archives for a long discussion that Ted and I had on the issue.  The
short answer is no, there's not.  The long answer is if I ever get any free
time yes, there will be.

Laird

--
Laird J. Nelson
Electronic Channel Group, Fidelity eBusiness (Veritude)