From: "Gemes Tibor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: / /OREF:CPTDE96D JBoss 3.0.4 + Tomcat 4.1.12 + Struts 1.1-b3:
Digester Parse Error when deploying web module

Afaik there are some problems with jboss + tomcat classloader since  jboss
has
an old version of a few commons package on classpath and while deploying the
application it finds the classes there so these jars are used thou struts
requires newer version of them.

It is just an idea.

Tib