Just for kicks, download jboss-3.0.3/tomcat-4.0.5 and deploy that same
app.  It is one of the few versions that I can deploy any of my struts
apps to without having to do work-arounds for classloader issues.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
        - Mark Twain (1835-1910)