From: Haseltine, Celeste [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 2:15 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Eclipse IDE

Sandeep,

I have not found a way to use any other J2EE compliant application server
inside of Lomboz, even though the documentation does say it is configurable
to work with any J2EE Servlet 1.3 compliant container.  Currently, I use
Lomboz in a half way manner, and use an external Eclipse plugin for my
application container JRUN 4.0.

If anyone on this list knows of a way to configure Lomboz to use another
application server other than JBoss/Tomcat and Websphere, please post the
information, or a link to the information, on this listserver.

Celeste