This is really one for those in the know,

 I am working on a project in which we are using struts. Presently we are
using version 1.0.2 of struts, however we are very keen to use the
functionality that comes with 1.1 such as the validator and the sub
application. As 1.1 is currently beta and we have a delivery date of late
March I was wondering when a final release was scheduled? or a likely
timeframe?

 (I have read the posts about this topic on dev list but it appears no
concencus was reached). I ask as I need to report to the higher echilons of
the company and they would not be keen to go live with a beta version.

 cheers
Ben