> > It seems that this limitation has been changed in JSP 1.2,
> > and now it is possible to flush from inside a custom
> > tag only if this tag extends IteratedTags.
> >
> > I presume that the implementation of nested:iterate
> > I use (Struts-1.1b2) does not extend IteratedTags.

You would like some struts tags to extend IteratedTags (JSP 1.2). Doing
this, struts would only work on J2EE 1.3+ compliant container. This would be
(IMHO) a too restrictive constraint (my client is just thinking about
migrating from websphere 3.5.x to 4.0 !)

If you NEED logic:iterate tag to extend JSP1.2 IteratedTags (no other
solution found), you could adapt sources and build a "JSP 1.2" struts
version. This is one benefit of open-source !

Nico.