Reading tiles tld, I've seen they're is a "flush" attribute, that can be
optionaly set to "false", so that no flush is done.

On a JSP 1.2 compliant container this should allow you to use <tiles:insert>
into your <nested:iterate> tag.

It should be great for tiles not to flush if a JSP 1.2 container is
detected, conforming to <jsp:include> default behaviour.

Nico.