> I have already sent this message but nobody answered...So I send it
> again, because I do need your advices!

It would be easier to help you if you used meaningful names and described
the problem you're trying to solve by doing this.

When you say "B.jsp has to be displayed twice" do you mean stacked one above
the other on the same web page, or sequentially, B.jsp, then the user
submits, then B.jsp again.

I'm guessing that you have a need for the form to grow dynamically, but it's
not clear exactly what you want.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.